Lil' Green Tug is Sold!

Rosborough rf-246, "Blue Heron"
I write this seated aboard my new boat, "Blue Heron", a 2008 Rosborough RF246.
Living aboard Lil' Green Tug since last December has been a delight, so much so that I've decided to move full-time to Florida and stay aboard here in the winter months. I wanted something with more room and also more open ocean capability. The Rosborough has twin 115-hp Suzuki 4-stroke outboard engines and moves the boat along at a 14-18 knot cruise speed. I will be planning trips to the Bahamas, something the Ranger Tug 21ec wasn't designed to do.

So Lil' Green Tug is for sale. She is listed with Wefings Marine and located in Eastpoint, Florida, in the Florida panhandle. The broker is Marc Grove (cell: 850-653-5950). If you think you might want to continue the adventure aboard Lil' Green Tug, give him a call!
I'm not sure if I will be blogging about the Rosborough. There was just something poetic about the Ranger Tug 21ec that inspired me.

Update May 28, 2014: Lil' Green Tug has found a new owner and is no longer available for sale. I hope the new owner enjoys this little tugboat as much as I did!

Update September 14, 2014: I have started blogging about the Rosborough rf-246. Here's the link if you are interested:
http://rosboroughrf246.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North to Sebastian

Back in Vero Beach for the Winter